Agenda - Property Committee - 6 July 2021
A MEETING OF THE COUNCIL’S PROPERTY COMMITTEE WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY 6 July 2021 AT 7.30PM AT SMALL HALL, OLD SCHOOL, MILL HILL, NETTLEHAM
Prior to the start of the meeting a public forum will ordinarily, of no more than 15 minutes, be held. The public may address the council on current matters or issues that may become future agenda items.
1. To resolve to receive apologies and accept reasons for absence
2. Disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
(Declaration of any disclosable interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting and which is not included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to absent themselves during the discussion and voting on matters in which they had a disclosable pecuniary interest, whether or not the interest is entered in the register of members’ interest maintained by the Monitoring Officer)
3. The notes of the Property Committee meeting held on 8 June 2021 to be approved as the minutes
4. Financial Matters (FM)
a) To approve/ratify recent and proposed expenditure
b) To consider the income & expenditure report at 31.05.21
5. Facilities Manager Report (for information only)
6. Working Groups (15 mins max)
To receive reports as follows:
a) Beck (PJ):
i. To receive any update from the Beck Working Group meeting 5 July 2021
b) Mulsanne Park (DN):
i. To receive update about progress on Mulsanne Pavilion refurbishment. (DN)
c) Field paths (JC):
i. To receive any field path reports or updates
d) Vicars Wood (JC):
i. To receive any update as required
7. To discuss purchase/installation of exercise equipment for adults at MP (PJ)
8. To discuss expenditure for works to prevent escape of footballs, from the MUGA into resident’s gardens.
9. Tree matters (JR)
a) To receive an update on tree matters.
a) Request to upgrade/replace bench (near beck)
b) Offer of free Village grass cut following damage to bench at the junction of Croft /Crescent Close.
11. Councillors’ Reports/Future Agenda items
Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
12. To resolve whether to move into closed session and exclude the public and press, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960, due to the commercial or sensitive nature of business to be discussed
13. Date of next meeting:
The next meeting of the Parish Council’s Property Committee will be held on 7 September 2021 at the Small Hall, Old School, Mill Hill at 7.30pm
Mrs D Locker Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer 1 July 2021