Agenda - 16 June 2020
A MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
WILL BE HELD REMOTELY ON TUESDAY 16 JUNE 2020, AT 7.30PM.
Following the introduction of new legislation Councils are now able to hold their meetings remotely. The Parish Council will therefore be using Zoom online video conferencing to hold remote meetings, until further notice.
If you wish to attend the abovementioned remote meeting you will need to:
1) Email the Parish Clerk via email@example.com no later than noon on Monday 15 June 2020, to advise. You will then be sent an email with a link to enable you to access this meeting.
2) You will also need to register with Zoom and download the relevant software/app onto your computer, phone or ipad, in advance of the meeting. To do this go to https://zoom.us - press the ‘signup its free button’ and follow the onscreen guidance to register.
3) Approximately 15 minutes before the meeting is due to start, you should click the link detailed in the email sent to you from the Council. You may then be prompted to enter the User ID and password which will also be emailed to you.
Prior to the start of the meeting a public forum will ordinarily, of no more than 15 minutes, be held. The public may address the council on current matters or issues that may become future agenda items. Reports from County and District Councillors, representatives on outside bodies and the Police will be given at this time.
1 To resolve to receive apologies and accept reasons for absence received by the Clerk, prior to the meeting
2 Disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
(Declaration of any disclosable interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting and which is not included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during the discussion and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary or prejudicial interest, whether or not the interest is entered in the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer)
3 Notes of the Parish Council meeting held on 26 May 2020 to be approved as minutes
4 Clerk’s Report on matters outstanding (for information only)
5 Financial Matters
a) To Ratify Payments made – 01/05/20 – 31/05/20
b) To consider the Income & Expenditure report at 31/05/20
c) To consider the Council’s bank account balances at 31/05/20
6 Planning Matters
a) To receive recommendations or observations on the following planning applications:-
1) 21 Beckside - Mrs F Buckle - 141035. Planning application for a single storey sun room extension
2) Nettleham Methodist Church, High St - Methodist Church - 141060. Planning application for proposed extension and alterations, including demolition and replacement of existing flat roofed extension to front.
(b) Appeals, Consents, Refusals and Withdrawals, Decisions received
i) Appeal Decisions - None
- 22 Cherry Tree Lane - Mr D Leather - 140879. Front extension over existing garage and rear extension. 19.05.20 - Granted with time limits
(c) Tree Application – None
(d) Update on outstanding planning
7 Property Committee Matters
a) To consider the draft minutes from the Property Committee – 2/06/20
b) To receive an update about the proposed burial ground extension, into the Swathe
8 Neighbourhood Plan Review
(a) To receive an update from the Neighbourhood Plan review group (CH)
9 Council Matters
a) To approve and sign the Council's Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2019/2020 Annual Return for the financial year ended 31 March 2020, prior to submission to the External Auditor
b) To receive a report about Walkers Welcome (JB)
c) To consider a request to plant a commemorative tree at Bishops Meadow, from resident
d) To review Council’s publicity matters
e) Responses to Covid-19 update
10 Correspondence Received (for information)
11 Councillors Reports/Future Agenda Items
12 Date of Next Remote Meeting of the Parish Council – has been arranged for Tuesday 14 July 2020 commencing at 7.30pm
13 To resolve whether to move into closed session and exclude the public and press, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960, due to the commercial or sensitive nature of business to be discussed