Agenda - 20 April 2021
A MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
WILL BE HELD REMOTELY ON TUESDAY 20 APRIL 2021, AT 7.30PM
Following the introduction of new legislation Councils are able to hold their meetings remotely. The Parish Council will be using Zoom online video conferencing to hold remote meetings, until further notice. If you wish to attend the abovementioned remote meeting you will need to: Join the Zoom meeting via the following link:
- Or Enter the details below when prompted - Meeting ID: 874 0173 1514 Passcode: 955356
If you require further assistance, please email the Clerk to the email address as detailed above. Prior to the start of the meeting a public forum will ordinarily, of no more than 15 minutes, be held. The public may address the council on current matters or issues that may become future agenda items. Reports from County and District Councillors, representatives on outside bodies and the Police will be given during this time.
1 To resolve to receive apologies and accept reasons for absence received by the Clerk, prior to the meeting
2 Disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations
(Declaration of any disclosable interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting and which is not included in the register of interests)
3 Notes of the Parish Council’s meeting held on 16 March 2021 to be approved as minutes
4 Clerk’s Report on matters outstanding (for information only)
5 Financial Matters
a) To Ratify Payments made – 01/03/21 – 31/03/21
b) To consider the year-end financial summary report as at 31/03/21
c) To consider the Council’s bank account balances at 31/03/21
d) To consider recommendations for the Annual rent reviews for sports clubs for 2021/22
e) To approve the set-up of a tree maintenance reserve
6 Planning Matters
a) To receive/ratify recommendations or observations on the following planning applications:-
1) 4 Ash Tree Ave – Ms Peach – 142366. Planning application for single storey front and side extension
2) 37 Washdyke Lane – Mr & Mrs Kent – 142718. Planning application to erect detached garage
3) Advertising – A15 Bunkers Hill/A158 Wragby Rd – Mr S Green - 142686. Application for advertisement consent for 4no. non-illuminated signs
4) Advertising – A46 Lincoln Rd/A158/B1182 Roundabout – Mr S Green – 142687. Application for advertisement consent for 4no. non-illuminated signs
5) 2 Greetwell Lane – Mr & Mrs Bayliss – 142646. Planning application for two storey side extension, single storey front extension and replacement detached garage.
6) 32 Sudbrooke Lane – Mr C Bowles – 142565. Planning application to erect garage.
7) 39 Sudbrooke Lane – Mr Carlton – 142546. Planning application for extension and 2no. bay windows to front elevation, and 1300mm railing to the front boundary.
8) Land off 72 Scothern Rd – Miss E Truelove - 142542. Planning application to erect 3no. dwellings
9) 23 Greetwell Lane – Mr & Mrs Hindle – 142540. Planning application for two storey front extension and single storey rear extension, following removal of existing rear extension.
10) 17 Poachers Meadow – Ms Harwood – 142661. Application for a lawful development certificate for single storey rear extension.
11) 12 Arnage Court – Mr J Griffiths – 142669. Planning application for proposed single storey extension
12) The Granary House, Kingsway - Mr M Davies – 142632. Listed building consent to add an additional velux window to the rear roof elevation
b) Appeals, Consents, Refusals & withdrawals, Decisions received
- The Plough, 1 The Green – LCC consultation – 142674. Local Authority Consultation for a Pavement Cafe and Stalls Licence – Approved. 19.03.21.
- Land off, 72 Scothern Rd – Miss E Truelove – 142609. Application for non-material amendment to planning permission 141843 – granted
- The Black Horse, Chapel Lane – LCC – 142606. Local Authority Consultation for a Pavement Cafe and Stalls Licence – refused
- 21 Cherry Tree Lane – Mr O’Reilly – 142394. Planning application for single storey rear extension, raising roof toenable a loft conversion, installation of dormer windows and creation of garage from existing carport. Granted 8/4/21
- 19 Highfields – S Lawson – 142388. Planning application for garage conversion & 1st floor extension above. Granted
- 4 Ashtree Avenue – Ms Peach – 142366. Planning application for single storey front and side extension – granted 8/4/21
- 48 Scothern Rd – Mr & Mrs Marshall – 142329. Planning application for single storey front extension and two storey side extension. Approved.
- 22 Beckside – Mr M Spencer – 142327. Planning application to convert existing workshop into annexe to main dwelling with minor alterations to windows and door. Approved. 11/3/21
- West View, Welton Rd – Miss N Giles - 142244. Planning application to erect garden room in rear garden to form Pilates/exercise studio. Approved. 12/3/21
- Land off The Hawthorns – Miss E Truelove – 141225. Application for approval of reserved matters to erect 63no. dwellings with garages, access roads, footpaths & open space considering appearance, landscaping, layout and scale - following outline planning permission 138494 granted 05 July 2019. Granted 11/3/21
ii) Appeals – none
c) Tree Application – none
d) Update on outstanding planning
7 Council Matters
a) To discuss resumption of holding physical meetings
b) To discuss changing the advertised date for the Annual Parish meeting
c) To discuss review of the Council’s Facebook Protocol – in line with recommendations from the Personnel & Standards Panel
d) To discuss options for improving the Parish Council’s profile
e) Volunteer policy – implementation update (DN)
f) Speed Indicator data – update (JR)
g) To discuss parking issues related to the use of Bill Bailey’s Playing Field (JE)
h) To agree submission of grant application for energy efficiency improvements at Mulsanne Pavilion
8 Property Committee Matters
a) To consider the Property Committee meeting notes from 30/03/21
b) To consider the recommendation from Property Committee
i) To approve the Beck Management plan
9 To receive an update from the Swathe Working Group
a) To discuss submitting a planning application to WLDC for approval to use the Swathe as a burial site
10 To receive an update from the Neighbourhood Plan Review Group (CH)
11 To discuss the formation of a new Council Committee for Climate Change
12 Correspondence Received (including general correspondence received for information)
- Request to use the Village Green for Festive Market – 28/11/21
13 Councillors Reports/Future Agenda Items
14 Date of Next Meeting of the Parish Council – has been arranged for Thursday 27 May 2021, commencing at 7.30pm.
15 To resolve whether to move into closed session and exclude the public and press, in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960, due to the commercial or sensitive nature of business to be discussed
16 Closed session items:
a) To consider changes to the staffing structure
b) Feedback following annual staff appraisals
Mrs D Locker
Clerk & Responsible Financial Officer
15 April 2021